Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Double digits!! 11 years now.

We celebrated our 11th annniversary August 4th this year. It is amazing how much has happened over these years and how wonderful life has been to us. I love Chad more than anything and am truly blessed to have him in my life. We have had a lot of fun and grown a lot together. Happy Anniversary Chad! I love you more.

Click to play Happy Anniversary
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

9 comments:

Sharstin said...

that is awesome--Happy Anniversary!

Natalie said...

what a beautiful couple. angie, i'm glad chad picked you!!!
happy anniversary.

AndersenFamily said...

I love seeing those pictures, it is cute how happy/excited both of you are when you got engaged! We want you guys to come visit, too!!

Tari said...

Congrats! We're going on 11 this year too.
So a vacation to see you would be great, or going some place else too. Sounds like fun but it will have to wait until next year I think we are all vacationed out for this year.

The Bergquist Fam said...

cute pictures! i had no idea you guys were up to 11 years! congrats!! hope it was happy!

robyncreates said...

Congrats!!! We hit ten years this year, but Ryan was still in Iraq...we'll celebrate next yr!!! Lov e your pics and seeing your fam! You have beautiful children!

Chad and Tenaya said...

Congratulations. That is an awesome mile stone. I hope you guys did something fun!

Holly said...

Angie,

Your blog is so well done. Love it!

Katy Schepis Edmondson said...

Both of you look so cute. We will be there one day. Hope you had a great day to celebrate.