If you don't know what I am talking about than you won't appreciate this post! I picked up my reserved copy of Breaking Dawn the day it came out. Love it! I've become a huge fan of the Twilight series. So far, Breaking Dawn is the best book in the series and I have only read maybe 4 chapters. I'm really trying to space out my reading so that I can enjoy it as long as possible and I really really hope this is not the last book of the series (finishing the final Harry Potter was a sad day for me). I was lukewarm to the first book-Twilight but now love it. Go Team Edward!
The Twilight movie is coming out this fall. I have to admit--the Edward in the trailer does not compare to "my Edward"--a little disappointing. Maybe they couldn't get Orlando B. http://www.twilightthemovie.com/
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Have you gotten your copy yet?
Labels:
books,
favorite things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hope you finish it by the time we go to the beach so i can borrow your copy....
We think quite the same! I am dying for my chance to read it, I'm waiting to borrow it from Christian's sister, hope I can wait. I am so glad to hear you love it, I was a little nervous how it would turn out!
My neighbor insisted on buying it so we could "share", so I'm having to wait my turn and am trying so hard not to read any spoilers! Augh!!!! - Cynthia
I finished it in about 3 days--and I was even trying to make an effort to savor it--ah well! I loved it..I am with you on the movie--I am not really digging the Bella or Edward characters--
I hear it is a awesome series. I guess I need to start reading it.
I finally finished it and loved it. It was the best one yet and left me wanting more. As far as I know, the next book is going to Twilight with Edwards perspective. You can read the first chapter of the book Midnight Sun on her website at: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf
Post a Comment