Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FIRSTS!




First day of school!
Hayley's first day of kindergarten couldn't have been better.















She was so excited and looking forward to "playing with friends" and "having fun."



First tooth!

It's finally happened as we knew it
would (and hoped it would)--Miles
got his first little tooth. He is also
figuring out how to get around
though not a full speed crawl yet.

8 comments:

Holly said...

angie love the scrapbooking. so cute.

robyncreates said...

Cute layout of the pics A! Glad her first day went great!

Chad and Tenaya said...

We were so glad to hear you guys were safe! Chad kept saying we've got to get a hold of the Wades and make sure everything is okay.

Your kids are really cute. I can't believe Hayley is in school!

AndersenFamily said...

I still can't believe Hayley is old enough to go to Kindergarten, it seems like yesterday that she was saying "backpack" and we thought it was so cute. Does she still like Dora? We are waiting for a post about the evacuees staying with you :)

Angie said...

she has moved on from Dora to High School Musical. She likes the princesses and barbie too. I am behind on my posts--we'll have to come up with a good one. :-) Hope you had a great birthday--sorry our singing wasn't probably the highlight--hopefully Christian's family called to sing to you!

blog_meg said...

I love your adorable scrap collages! Katy would be so jealous if I showed her your beach pics. She LOVES the beach!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just noticed that I think that Miles looks a lot like Michael..

-Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey I just noticed that I think that Miles looks a lot like Michael..

-Danielle