![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Happy birthday to our sweet girl Hayley! She turns 5 years old today. We have a fun day planned, starting out with going to going with her dad to breakfast and then to see Wall-E and will continue celebrating tomorrow at Build-a-Bear. We love you Hayley! It has been 5 wonderful fun amazing years. We love your cheerful sweet enthusiasm for life and fun!

5 comments:
I can't believe she is five! How fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday we can down to visit and she was just a brand new baby! Wow! Happy Birthday Hayley.
Wow--she is five? where does the time go? Angie--she is so so darling! such a girlie girl--I love it
i love your tribute to hayley! she is adorable! i hope you all enjoyed her bday!
Happy Birthday Hayley, I can't believe you are 5!!
WOW!! I can't believe she is 5. How life comes at you fast.
Post a Comment