He is so perfect!! What a cutie... You look beautiful. I can't believe you had a baby, you look great. I wish I could hold that little sweethart of yours. Love you lots. Your sis
Chad and Angie-This is Sharstin Miller--Lori (jacox) emailed me your blog address--Your Fam is so cute, congrats on your new addition!you can check out our fam at sharandandrew.blogspot.com
5 comments:
We think Miles is darling. Angie, you look great. Benton is excited to have a cousin to play with! Hope we get to see you all soon.
He is so perfect!! What a cutie... You look beautiful. I can't believe you had a baby, you look great. I wish I could hold that little sweethart of yours. Love you lots. Your sis
It doesn't get better than that. Congratulations ya'll. We love you guys.
Chad and Angie-This is Sharstin Miller--Lori (jacox) emailed me your blog address--Your Fam is so cute, congrats on your new addition!you can check out our fam at
sharandandrew.blogspot.com
Congratulations! Everyone looks so proud and happy to have Miles in the family. I wish you the best. You have your hands full of blessings!
Post a Comment